Defined:(involving clever,witty rogues and/or adventurers)! I spell mine with a "K",thank you.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Hey Sara & Tony....
Check out Kyle rockin out with ON THE EDGE.
They really had a good time and the crowd was great.
Some lady said
" I didn't know Kyle played guitar? I thought he was
just the Garden Guy."
I got all sasy and said
"Oh honey, he's got talents you've never dreamed of."

She just stared kinda open mouthed at me for a minute.

Nasty old bitty.


It was nice having a normal day.

















3 comments:

Unknown said...

And alas, once again the QBK manages to dodge the paparazzi, preventing her adoring fans any photographic proof of her actual existence.

;-)

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a tortured sentence. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

The Axeman said...

Hey!
Glad you're posting again. Sorry it took so long to figure that out.
Kyle looks like a total natural on...uh...would that be considered a stage?
A whopping "How Do" from Me, Suzanne, & the wee'uns (who ain't so wee anymore).